GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Gioshi S.r.l., with registered office in V.le Lunigiana 23 - 20125 Milan (Italy), Milan Company Register number MI-1723110 and C/F 04070750965, VAT no. 04070750965 (hereinafter "Ynot.it"), makes available to all users the possibility of purchasing products on the Ynot.it website (hereinafter "site") via the Internet or by telephone, as well as a series of Services, including Delivery Services.
These general conditions of sale ("hereinafter GCS") are governed by the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments) and by the rules on electronic commerce (Legislative Decree No. 70/2003 and subsequent amendments) and apply to distance selling via the web of the products shown on the website www.ynot.it
- The contract stipulated through the site between Ynot? and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Ynot?. This acceptance is to be considered tacitly accepted unless otherwise communicated to the customer.
- By placing an order, the Customer declares to have read and to be aware of all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept both the GCS and the payment terms transcribed below.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by delays or non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- Gioshi srl cannot be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, suffered by the Customer due to incorrect or improper use of the product, incorrect installation, carelessness, use of the product in unsuitable environments due to excess humidity , excessive heating or other atmospheric agents.
- If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these GCS , in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling, and subsequent additions and modifications.
- The Customer can only purchase the goods displayed at the time the order is forwarded, which can be viewed online at www.ynot.it, as described in the relative information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive sheet may not be faithfully representative of its characteristics (such as, for example, the color tone depending on the light projected on the object and on the screen on which the image is reproduced, etc.)
- Purchase Orders must be placed online through the order procedure on Ynot.it. In order to proceed with the compilation of the Purchase Order, the Customer can act in two ways:
ALREADY REGISTERED CUSTOMER, simply enter your login credentials (username and password) in the "Login" section
NON-REGISTERED CUSTOMER, it will be sufficient to enter the requested data in the appropriate form, necessary to be able to make the Purchase, by accessing the "Checkout as a guest" Section
- The Customer successfully concludes the Order Procedure if the Site does not show any error messages (the system cannot detect errors with reference to the data entered by the Customer in the field dedicated to billing and shipping addresses).
- Is correct receipt of the order confirmed by Ynot? by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the date and time of execution of the order and a "Customer Order Number", to be used in any further communication with Ynot?. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
- In case of non-acceptance of the order, Ynot? guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
- In the event of failure to process the order due to the rare unavailability, even temporary, of the goods, Ynot?, within three (3) days from the day following the day on which the Customer sent the order, will inform the same and will the reimbursement of any sums already paid for the payment of the goods, will it also be possible in the presence of an agreement between Ynot? and the customer a different resolution of the problem.
- The prices of the Products indicated on Ynot.it include VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the Products, where this is different from Italy, which will be charged to the Customer. Delivery costs (where they are not, under certain conditions, free) and costs relating to additional services made available by Ynot? (where required), are charged to the Customer and adequately detailed in the product sheets and in the Purchase Order. The prices crossed out on the site are the list prices indicated by our suppliers. The Price shown on the Website at the time the Order is sent is applied to the Products and Services, without any consideration of previous offers or any subsequent Price changes.
- Promotional codes of any kind cannot be combined with other offers, unless otherwise indicated. The promotional codes are valid only for the products indicated on the site, and can be used only once, they are not refundable in any way. The promotional code must be entered in the appropriate field before proceeding with the payment. In case of missing entry, it will not be possible to cancel the order, or renew it to take into account the reduction, in the event that the same has already been processed. Promotional codes have limited validity and are not renewable.
- It is important to know that your personal data will not be used for commercial purposes in any way, unless you express your explicit consent.
- The personal data requested during registration or forwarding of the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the expressed requests of the Customer and will in no case and for any reason be transferred to third parties. Ynot? guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of 06.30.03.
- Your personal data will be used by us to:
Compliance with the law related to civil, tax and accounting regulations; administrative management of the relationship;
Technical support and technical information regarding the products and services you have acquired; verification of user satisfaction;
- When registering on the ynot.it site, the customer is required to provide truthful personal information. A false declaration implies the immediate cancellation of the order.
- If the Customer wishes to cancel his Order, he can proceed with the cancellation no later than the evasion of the same by Gioshi srl by promptly communicating to the address email@example.com
- Gioshi Srl reserves the right to cancel an order even if confirmed by the system and already paid by the customer if there are anomalies in the calculation of the shipment (abroad) or there are obvious pricing errors or in the case of excessive delay in the procurement of raw materials by the supplier companies. The customer will be refunded the amount paid at no additional cost.
- Please note that the sale of any product is made in accordane to Italian law.
- Extra UE information
- The products we sell may be subject to import taxes and duty in your country. These are not included in the sale price.